Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Saturday, October 29, 2011

A FUNdraising Day

My day was filled with fundraisers today.  This morning Mom asked if I would attend the Fall Fair for the Christian school where she is principal and I agreed to go.  It was so cool watching a school community pull together to set up booths, sell soups and baked goods, organize a silent auction and try to raise money for that precious place of education.  Upon returning back to the house I organized prayer cards and had a photo shoot - so that I would have a profile picture for the churches I will be speaking at - to hang on their bulletin boards.  Then this evening it was off to church for a spaghetti dinner, with another silent auction - for a young lady from my church who wants to study in the Dominican Republic for a semester.  It is so neat to see God's people pulling together to support worthy causes.  And it's even cooler to see how the Lord provides for everyone's needs.

Week 5. Bethel Ministries
Day 6: October 29

Read: Matthew 25:40
"The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'"

Today we pray for:
Our Share and Care Ministry

No comments:

Post a Comment