Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Live in Harmony

This morning I woke up with a very sore throat and the beginnings of a cold.  I was off to the doctors clinic right away to get antibiotics so that I could nip this setback in the butt, because I am having my tonsils removed on Friday and I need to be healthy.  Whenever I am not feeling well, I still like being around people.  I'm a bit of a social butterfly - so I didn't cancel my afternoon plans of tea with a friend.  We sat in the back yard of her beautiful home and soaked in some rare fall sunshine. 
I was starting to feel worse, but felt that I could handle a movie out with another friend.  We went to see "Dolphin Tale" and I'm glad that I made it, but by the time I got home I was ready for bed. 
The great thing about these friends is that we love God and eachother.  Unity and love are so important, and I know it is not always easy to maintain.  Please ponder the following verses for the day.

Week 2: Bethel's Journey of Discovery
Day 2: October 4

Read: Romans 14-16
"Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.  Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.  Live in harmony with one another.  Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.  Do not be conceited."

Today we pray:
That God will bless us with Unity and Love for eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment