Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Thursday, October 6, 2011

Courageous

'Tis the night before my surgery and I think I'm doing alright.  I feel good, I just hope the doctors tomorrow say I'm good enough to have the operation.  I appreciated my day off and took a friend out to see the movie "Courageous".  It was an amazing testimony of integrity, accountability, and men of faith.  It was absolutely powerful in describing God's grace and goodness.  I pray that I will be able to take one ounce of courage with me into the operating room tomorrow and be a witness of God's peace.

Week 2. Bethel's Journey of Discovery
Day 4: October 6

Read: Romans 12:19
"Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: 'It is mine to avenge; I will repay,' says the Lord."

Today we pray for:
The workshop leaders who will be speaking during our Discover the Journey weekend at the beginning of November.
Also, pray for me - that my body will be well, and my spirit peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment