Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Sunday, October 16, 2011

Give Good Gifts

"How much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him?" - Matt 7:9... those words really stuck out at me during this morning's sermon.  God provides for all of our needs, just as Jesus taught us to pray.... "Give us this day our daily bread."  We have the privilege of going to God and just asking!  He cares for our needs, and we should be willing to hand over both our work and worries. 
What are the conditions of asking:
1. God wants to be first in my life.
2. He wants to be in control of my life.
3. I have to trust in God's timing - in requires me to sometimes wait, and to have faith!
I'm so glad that the Lord used my Pastor this morning to encourage me in trusting God for my needs for the mission field.  I'm continuing to ask Him to provide each step of the way.

Week 3. We Thank God for His Faithfulness
Day 7: October 16

Read: Isaiah 40:29-31
"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.  Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

Today we pray for:
Trusting God for the future of Bethel

No comments:

Post a Comment