Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving has passed by already, but I am grateful that I could be home to celebrate one more time with my wonderful family.  I didn't eat much - just a few mashed potatoes, squash, and deviled eggs, but it was a blessing for me to just be in the room with my family.  From my perspective on the couch, at my brother's house, I watched the children play, and the family interact.  My grandfather and my Dad's youngest brother also shared the yummy meal with us.  God is so good!  I know I probably pushed myself too much by going, but by taking a pillow with me in the car and resting on the sofa, it was completely manageable.  Recovering from a tonsillectomy is a long process, but I think I am doing better than I expected.  Even though it hurts a lot. 

Week 3.  We Thank God for His Faithfulness
Day 2: October 11

Read: Matthew6:33
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."

Today we pray for:
Thanking God for all his provisions over 56 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment