Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Friday, June 17, 2011

Grandpa B is 80!

Today, my Grandpa Benjamins turns 80!!
This is Grandpa as a young man in the Netherlands. 
 He always loved my Grandma - I stood where they had their first kiss on the family farm in Hoogeveen.
 They came to Canada as newly weds!
 Grandpa spent years of hard work building up the family farm - I have picked a lot of chicken eggs with him and also pulled out baby pigs teeth, and cut off their tails.
 I was spoiled because I was the oldest grandchild.
Grandpa has 7 children, 34 grandchildren, and 12 great-grandchildren.
I love you very much Grandpa - may God bless you and strengthen you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment