Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tis the season

Well, my gate has become a busy place. A lot more people are coming around asking for handouts or work. And that's because Christmas is in the air and the prices of everything has gone up at the market. Fruits and vegetables have almost doubled in price and I don't know how some people can afford it. Well, maybe I can, that's why they are at my gate. I pray for wisdom, insight, and knowledge as to when to help, when to encourage, when to pray, and when to give. Poverty is such a struggle. When is it good to help, without creating dependence, or once again proving that mzungus are rich?
It's time to leave this internet cafe. I don't care for the rap music playing in the background. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment