Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Thursday, November 19, 2009

Let me explain

My blogs have been slowing down because I haven't been up to much the past couple of days except for writing. I am sending out over 200 snail mail cards. My fingers are a little sore, but I am doing great. But, you shall soon here more from me. Tonight I am sleeping in the hostel with the Princesses. They say they are going to put me on top bunk. :) So be it. And then on Saturday I will most likely be attending an Introduction. That's the day when the bride price gets discussed and all the wedding arrangements will be made. I'm ready for another day that my stretch my patience or understanding. For now, it's back to my desk. Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great sleepover! So fun! Remember that one time when you are such a dedicated snail mail-er?! You are great. Keep up the great work Karen. I know God is going to use you over these next few weeks.

    Keep lovin' and livin' it up Karen-style!

    Love,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete