Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Confused Season

Nope, it's not me who is confused, but the dry season. It is supposed to be dry and hot season here, but instead I find myself bundled in blankets at night and often racing home on my bike to beat the rain. The other day I went to the field on a piki-piki (motorcycle) and the last five minutes just about did us in. The rain bites as you ride without a jacket. Farmers are also starting to bite, or at least become upset because they don't know which crop to plant or when. Some crops burn in the heat, others grow moldy in too much rain. I pray that people will wisely plant crops and trust God to provide for their needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment