Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Monday, November 23, 2009

Loving a Child

This dear little boy follows me every where and is often waiting by my gate to welcome me home. He gives me the sweetest hugs and he gets so excited when I visit him and his family. Last night his mother said to me, "Karen, thank you for loving my son. You have really shown me what it means to love. I see you hugging him, playing with him, enjoying him. And there are some days I can hardly say that I love him. I have three children, but I don't always love them, but you have shown me that I should. You have shown me how much joy I can find in playing with them, and how precious it is for them in return."
I tell you, the tears were in my eyes! LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment