Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Wednesday, November 4, 2009

An Apron

This morning we had our last bi-weekly team meeting. My International Teams team here seems to be quickly changing. First the Sliedrechts left in August. On Monday the Shaardas are heading to Kampala / America for a short home-service also. That means only Sarah, Josiah, and I are left in Soroti. Woah, a small team... but we are still excited about all that the Lord is using us to do here.
We started off the meeting with a time of encouragement and I was truly blessed and affirmed by my team-mates. They spoke about I am a 'person changing people'... how I simply meet, encourage, humour, befriend, and teach people. Not normally a person for tears, I must admit that I choked up this morning.
And to top it off, my two precious students presented me with an apron that they had had made and then they designed themselves. Such a sweet momento of my year of teaching Lydia (and Grace).

No comments:

Post a Comment