Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sunday School

This morning it was still raining when I woke up. So much for traveling out to the country market with the Sliedrechts. I was wondering what kind of ministry I could do today when a man came to the gate. Pastor Francis is a church planter in Soroti and he was chatting with me about his church. He says there are about 50 children at his church, but no children's program. After much discussion, I decided that I am going to check out his church on Sunday morning, meet some of the children and see if the Lord would like me to lead the little ones. After talking with Tim and Angie, this was seen as a great opportunity. Maybe I could train many churches on how to put together a children's program. Always expect the unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment