Every day I am grateful for just one more thing:
1. I have a house!
2. That I have health... as many of the babies I have been holding lately, at the orphanage, or sickly or HIV positive.
3. To explore the village market - amongst cows, dried cassava, second hand clothing, and baskets.
4. I was able to chat with my women's Bible study group over skype yesturday. A real joy to hear from home.
And now I also have things to look forward to:
1. A breakfast with some new friends from Holland.
2. The opportunity to cook Easter Dinner for some cherished people in the community.
3. A Sunday school program to set up.
4. And an eternal home with my precious Saviour - JESUS! (Although I am not planning on that one for a long time yet :) )