Of course it is always good to praise God for the little things:
1. I went for a long walk yesturday with my friend Sarah and we saw some gorgeous creation and quaint village homes.
2. Apparently my Bible had fallen out of my bike basket, about a km up the road from my house, unbeknownst to me. Well, I went biking past that same corner about 5 hours later and a little boy was waiting there. He said, "Muzungu - you're Bible". I was absolutely grateful and shocked.
3. I finally have a table and chairs. (Mind you it is a table for twelve - I feel like I am ready for a medieval feast.)
4. I received power after two days. We had some huge thunder storms this weekend which took away my electricity.
5. I taught my first Sunday school class. I had 52 kids between 3 and 12 years old and 2 awesome translaters who worked alongside of me. We did the story of Saul's conversion on the road to Damascas. Pastor Francis is so delighted that I am going to mentor some young people on how to teach.
6. Christ is King!!