Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Monday, April 20, 2009

It's testimony time

Of course it is always good to praise God for the little things:

1. I went for a long walk yesturday with my friend Sarah and we saw some gorgeous creation and quaint village homes.

2. Apparently my Bible had fallen out of my bike basket, about a km up the road from my house, unbeknownst to me. Well, I went biking past that same corner about 5 hours later and a little boy was waiting there. He said, "Muzungu - you're Bible". I was absolutely grateful and shocked.

3. I finally have a table and chairs. (Mind you it is a table for twelve - I feel like I am ready for a medieval feast.)

4. I received power after two days. We had some huge thunder storms this weekend which took away my electricity.

5. I taught my first Sunday school class. I had 52 kids between 3 and 12 years old and 2 awesome translaters who worked alongside of me. We did the story of Saul's conversion on the road to Damascas. Pastor Francis is so delighted that I am going to mentor some young people on how to teach.

6. Christ is King!!

No comments:

Post a Comment