Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pics of Mto Moyoni

Sun rise over the Nile River
Sam experiences a trampoline for the first time!

Sniffy - one of the "ministering" dogs
Drop (like dutch black licorice)
 
Benjamin is spending time in reflection and prayer!
Miriam and Sarah praying during a time of forgiveness and repentance.

Enjoying the fellowship amidst God's creation!

After spending 5 days in Jijna, I loaded up the car at 2:30 pm and hoped to make it back to Soroti by dark at 7 pm.  While still 2 hours away I received a phone call from my Fida friends, informing me that there was a Christmas party at the Landmark hotel and they wanted me to come. 
Trust me, I was exhausted - after days of reflection, prayer, journaling, and giving everything over to God... finished with a long, rough car ride home, but I knew I had to attend.  Some of the leaders from Finland were also present, so I'm glad that I was able to make it.  To share stories of the work that has been going on with the former child soldiers.  Here I am sitting with Prossy - one of my great friends from Fida.  We enjoyed whole fried fish and chips and lots of sodas.  It was a blessing to partake.
But it was also nice to come home and finally sleep in my own bed once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment