Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Flying Home

November 17th - the longest day of my life.
 Board a plane in Auckland, New Zealand at 7:00 am.
 Land in Brisbane, Australia at 7:10 am... and eat a bag of kangaroo jerky while waiting for my next big flight.
 13 hours over the ocean... only to land in LA... and once again it is 6:55 am on the 17th.  :)
 At 3 pm I boarded a plane for the final stretch home to Canada... and we flew into the darkness.  We landed around 10:45 pm.  I love the night view of Toronto suburbs.
Somehow I lost my passport between LAX and Toronto.  I had it boarding the plane in LA and didn't have it by the time I got to customs in Toronto.  So strange.  I wasn't sure they would even let me in the country - but since I am Canadian, I got in with just my drivers license.  I really hope I find my passport, since I seem to use it an awful lot... and I need it again in January.  Who knows, maybe it fell out while I was taking pictures from seat 15A.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it back safe. Sorry about the passport though.

    You are missed on this side of the world. Sophia in particular has asked for you several times.

    ReplyDelete