Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Break from my Vacation

Today I didn't feel like doing anything.  I slept in, especially since the skies were dark and threatening rain.  I spent the morning cleaning the kitchen and cooking dinner for the evening. 
 In the afternoon, Brooke introduced me to some yummy treats.  L&P is a carbonated drink that is super refreshing, with all the lemon.  And well, I've had Milo before, but not with TimTam's being used as a drinking straw.  O my goodness... melt in your mouth goodness when the hot chocolate gets soaked in to an already chocolatey cookie.  Yummylicious!  Click here to learn about the TimTam Slam.
 In the evening I whooped butt in Quiddler against Brooke and Travis, and then Travis and I drove out to Mt. Eden to see the night view of the city.  It's huge!! Surrounded by water and interspersed with volcanic hills.  On the way back to the house, Travis drove around a few local neighbourhoods, to show me where God has called them to serve in Auckland.
A calm day to relax and hang out.  I can't complain... that's what vacations are for.

No comments:

Post a Comment