Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Monday, September 21, 2009

The Wrong Hour

For the past two days I was down with some sort of stomach bug. Delightfully the giardia antibiotics are kicking in and I am feeling much better. I slept so much during those days. Yesturday morning my helper, Grace, came in to clean the house and do the laundry. She comes once a week and usually lets herself in because I am at school. Well, I greeted her when she came and then said that I wasn't feeling well and that I would be in my room. She arrived at 9 am and I didn't see her again, although I did hear the gate closing at 1:30 pm and felt bad that I didn't talk to her. I even forgot to pay her.

Well, Grace decided to call me to make sure that I was okay. She was extremely worried that she left me in the house alone. I thought the phone call was somewhat sweet... it's just that she called me at 3:47 AM. The MIDDLE of the NIGHT!! Normally I don't answer the phone at that hour, but I thought that maybe Grace was in trouble... she is a single mom... and her brother is my night guard... so I answered. How could I stay upset when she was just concerned? :)

1 comment:

  1. Please ,feel all better soon,have a good rest, stomach bugs are dreadful,.
    God Bless you, and what a blessing you have Grace to hep .

    ReplyDelete