Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Monday, June 1, 2009

My Provider

God is my daily Provider!! And let me tell you why:
  • a team who prays with me
  • wonderful friends to sit with on the long bus ride from Soroti to Kampala
  • strangers from the Sudan who shared their lunch with me at the airport
  • a chance to explore the gorgeous airport in Dubai
  • and then...
  • I arrived in India to catch up with precious friends that I worked with in the Philippines. The hugs, stories, and laughter has been very refreshing.
  • spectacular views of the ocean front
  • and incredible hosts.
I will update my Indian tales in a few days. Happy trails.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Karen...
    I can't wait to hear all about India, you are so blessed to experience so many wonderful things. I have loved reading all of your blogs again. I am praying that God would make your purpose clear in your ministry. I can imagine you staying in Uganda and being such a blessing to those you work with.
    Luv you
    Syl

    ReplyDelete