Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Much Better

Two rounds of antibiotics, a week and a half in bed, or in the house... lots of time to pray and think... and I'm feeling much better now.  I'm back into the swing of life and new doors have opened for ministry.  In December there will be a youth camp for anyone in P7 to S6... those are primary and secondary levels of education.  Well, for the next month I plan on visiting close to 27 schools in Soroti and area to invite teens to this one week camp.  I'm ready for a new project and this one is exciting, since I will be partnering with my Ugandan father - Bishop George - to organize all of these speaking engagements.
Bishop George
 My latest goal - to memorize the Book of James...
 because I am doing a Beth Moore Bible study on this insightful book!
A few weeks ago I met four tiny little baby hedge hogs...
 Last night I held this growing, prickly charmer.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment