Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Thursday, February 9, 2012

Rating TP

Toilet paper is mostly bought one roll at a time, and I used to go by price, but I've got to let go of my frugal attitude sometimes.  There are some interesting brands that have cool logos.  Just this week, my room-mate Beckie and I decided to have a little poll set up, to see which brands we like the best.  We are rating them on tear-ability (as some are super stretchy), absorbancy, softness, and price... along with motto if they have one.  Just for fun, I want to share the names of brands with you:
  • Golden Camel
  • Clean Facial Tissues (even though it's TP) - "Enjoy the best tendance"
  • Liangrou - also - ``Enjoy the best tendance``
  • Xiyangyang Toilet Paper
  • Green Feather
  • YaCai
  • Needz - ``I need, I enjoy``
  • Soft & Clean - ``100% toilet tissue``
  • Luyada - "source of a healthy life"
I know - strange post - I just wanted to share what humours me around here.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment