Toilet paper is mostly bought one roll at a time, and I used to go by price, but I've got to let go of my frugal attitude sometimes. There are some interesting brands that have cool logos. Just this week, my room-mate Beckie and I decided to have a little poll set up, to see which brands we like the best. We are rating them on tear-ability (as some are super stretchy), absorbancy, softness, and price... along with motto if they have one. Just for fun, I want to share the names of brands with you:
- Golden Camel
- Clean Facial Tissues (even though it's TP) - "Enjoy the best tendance"
- Liangrou - also - ``Enjoy the best tendance``
- Xiyangyang Toilet Paper
- Green Feather
- Needz - ``I need, I enjoy``
- Soft & Clean - ``100% toilet tissue``
- Luyada - "source of a healthy life"