Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Inspired...

I really do need to keep a journal again... I haven't been writing down my thoughts since 2009, and I wish that I would... so that I could see God's goodness and lessons in my life.  I would also love to see how relationships grow or fade over time and to have a record of all the wonderful activities God has allowed me to be a part of.  Just last night I was going through an old scrapbook that I put together during my college days and I was completely refreshed by this poem I wrote in October 1998.  It still is the cry of my heart:

The world in a box
A preacher once say to me.
Every person a box,
Far as the eye could see.
I don't want to be a shape
As all who are the same.
I want to be outstanding
To show my faith no shame!
Red, brown, yellow, black and white,
Following Jesus is my plight.
I want to be a history maker,
So Lord, please, make me a world shaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment