Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Friday, September 30, 2011

The Prayer Journey - day 5

Week 1. We Pray for our Community
Day 5: September 30

Read: Romans 12:6
"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us.  If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith;"

Today we pray for:
Newmarket Ministerial - is an ecumenical association for fellowship, communication and support for community pastors and church leaders.  They also organize things like community prayer walks and joint church services.

And speaking of gifts... I am continuing to be thankful for those who have the gift of praying - as I know people are praying for me.  I'm grateful for those who have the gift of encouragement - speaking words of affirmation into my life.  I'm blessed by those who have the gift of giving - as the money is still coming in for Uganda.  And I'm praying for the gift of steadiness and wisdom for the doctors as they remove my tonsils in one week's time.


No comments:

Post a Comment