Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Uganda Again

I am absolutely delighted that I am heading back to the foreign mission field.  I am planning to go back to Uganda for at least another two years.  I hope to train church leaders in children's programs and disciple young people.  I plan on spending more time with former child soldiers, doing Freedom Camps, so that they can find Spiritual Freedom from their oppressive and troublesome pasts.  Everything is falling back in to place, but here is what I need to do before I can consider leaving Canada:
1. Attend the International Teams 5 week training in Elgin, Illinois.
2. Take an on-line course put on by Freedom in Christ ministries.
3. Organize my belongings.
4. Spend time with family and continue working at the group home.
5. And raise full support.  This is where you come in... I need people to support me financially and with prayers and encouragement before and as I go out. 
If you would like to partner with me in this amazing opportunity, please pray about how much support you are willing to help out with.  One time donations, monthly, quarterly, etc... all gifts are greatly appreciated and are tax deductable.  Please place my name: Karen Lubbers in the Designation section.
For Canadians to give, please click here.
For Americans to give, please click here.

I will definitely keep you updated as to what my future looks like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment