Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mombasa

I have just arrived in Mombasa on the overnight bus. My friends in Chuka blessed me with this little getaway and I am glad to have reached the coast. Staying in Chuka has been a wonderful experience. Very relaxing (unless you count the hours of preparing food from scratch after going to the garden to get the ingredients, hauling water, bucket baths, and washing clothes by hand) and truly friendly. I have been spending a lot of time with Zima and her family, talking by the light of the lantern or visiting with neighbours.

Now I am in Mombasa for three full days. I hope to Scuba Dive tomorrow. Yeah! I wish that I could find my USB so I could upload pics, but alas... you are put on hold until I can find a computer that will read my camera's memory card.

I am doing great, but looking forward to coming home in less than two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment