Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Monday, October 26, 2009

A Solution

For the past few weeks I have been having troubles with an upper right molar. It would be really sore and even keep me up for a night, and then two days later be fine again. Last week it flaired just a little, but it was manageable. But then last night I was up between 1:30 and 3:30 again, waiting for the painkillers to kick in. I finally decided that this needs to be dealt with. On November 10th I have an appointment booked at a dentist in Kampala. Yeah! Actually, it's going to be a team event, since the Shaardas, Sarah, and myself are all going at the same time. In the meantime, I would love your prayers over my teeth / gums. I would love to be pain free and be able to sleep through the night until the dentist appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment