Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Sunday, October 4, 2009

Princess Penpals

O, I have been meaning to ask for a long time. Are there 10 ladies out there who would like to become penpals with some of my princesses. They all wish to have a friend in North America that they could write letters to. They would love to receive encouragement, Bible verses, stories about life in North America. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks. These princesses are all of high school age... between 16 and 20.

2 comments:

  1. Karen - I could give it a shot -

    Heidi Decker (Rachel's Sister) - e-mail me at h3idi_d3ck3r@yahoo.com to get my address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen I would love to be a penpal for one of your princesses!
    Facebook me for the information
    Elizabeth Flack

    ReplyDelete