Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Medical works

This cow swallowed a plastic bag.  I helped the vet by pouring 1/2 litre of cooking oil into the bull's mouth, to help the plastic digest or disolve.  A new method for me.
 Mzee's bones have come together, but he finds the rebuilding of his muscles too painful, so he crawls around at home a lot.  So sad to see.  I wish there was a massage therapist and a few motivational people around him.
 My good friend Tereza was in a motorcycle accident yesterday.  I have been taking her for late evening and early morning injections, and having her face re-bandaged after needing stitches.  I praise God she is alive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment