Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Thursday, June 13, 2013

Back at the Farm

Back to the garden, to check on the corn and the beans that were planted using the "Farming God's Way" methods.
 Chris and Pastor Fred are looking over the beans.
 I'm excited by the health and height of the popcorn.
 Standing in a sparse garden or field, you can see how the "Farming God's Way" patch is flourishing.
 Pastor Fred has never see this anomaly before - corn growing out of the top of the stalk.
Cobs are beginning to grow!
 I also had to share a few pictures of my neighbour kids playing with my niece Kate.  Kate is a missionary kid - the one in the striped pink dress... and she came to hang out with me one morning.
 Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment