Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Come to the Crate

Two and a half years ago I packed up my apartment and moved my belongings in to a crate.  My brother Richard was offering me some space at the back of his landscaping crate, so that I could store my stuff while I went to Africa for a year.  In January 2010 I came back home, but instead of moving out on my own again, I crashed at Mom and Dad's, knowing that I would be heading out long-term on the mission field.
Recently, Richard and I decided to go through the crate and see what he might inherit (since he stored my belongs), what I should sell, give away, or pack for Uganda.
Have a seat or come inside!

Hmmm, where to begin?

Gifts that mean so much to me

I loved this piece by my front door

Aww, my childhood button collection - over 500 at one time
I have decided to get rid of a lot of my stuff... so now I'm going to have a garage sale in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment