Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Crushing on Kurt

Proud to be Canadian
 Leaving through papers and projects from my childhood, I found an autographed "Kurt Browning" poster.  During my middle school years (and beyond) I had a crush on Kurt Browning.  He was (and is) a very entertaining and talented figure skater.  I loved watching the stories he created on the ice... not only with the skates, but the expression on his face.  In seventh grade I wrote a letter to Kurt.  I knew he lived out west, but I didn't know where.  I wrote "Kurt Browning - Alberta, Canada" on the envelope and eight months later I received this poster in the mail.  I was ecstatic!!
Kurt Browning is a 4 time World Champion and 4 time Canadian National Champion.  Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment