Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Tuesday, July 14, 2009

ESFP

Yesturday morning I spent four hours with my team, exploring the world of Myers Briggs - a personality testing system. I am kind of happy to hear that I am still the same person I was in college and they call me an ESFP.
E - Extravert - a person who gets energy from the outer world
S - Sensing - sees the reality and lives in the past and present
F - Feeling - bases life on relationships, feeling, instinct, values and beliefs
P - Perceiving - spontaneity, flexibility, and variety
We were led through a variety of exercises to not only determine who we are, but also how to relate to other personalities. We talked about how we deal with stress and how we desire appreciation in different ways.
Here is one more quote about ESFP: "Outgoing, friendly, and accepting. Exuberant lovers of life, people and (material) comforts. Enjoy working with others to make things happen. Bring common sense and a realistic approach to their work, and make work fun. Flexible and spontaneous, adapt readily to new people and environments. Learn best by trying a new skill with other people."
That explains why I try to entertain the crowd when there's a party :) or why I love hosting guests in my home here. Actually, it just affirms that I am who God made me to be. Yeah!!

2 comments:

  1. Those Meyers Briggs tests are a lot of fun! I wonder what jobs are listed under your personality type? Hmmm... Hey, thanks for your birthday greeting to Emma! She knew it was you as soon as I read "Chica Kiyo."
    Have a great day! Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are personality twins!! Susanna

    ReplyDelete