Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Monday, July 13, 2009

Aerobics

Last evening I decided to follow through on some friends invitation and I joined an aerobics class. Angie and Stephanie (my team-mates) also joined me. Two weeks ago Prossy and Zima, to ladies who work at the FIDA office next door told me about a class and invited me to come. Well, this week I actually went. I paid 1000 UGS (about 50 cents) and for a whole hour had a wonderful workout at the Lion's Club. There were 20 women altogether and hopefully I will start going twice a week. It is led by an American lady who works for the Peace Corp. I am just glad to find something like this in Soroti. To be honest, I did fine with the cardio stuff, but man, do I need to do a few more sit-ups. :)

After class I raced home to prepare for the girl's Bible study. 14 of them returned this week and they continued to ask great questions and the conversations flowed easily. I am so thankful to God for that. Four of them even had the courage stay an extra hour and a half and study at my dining room table because they have so space or peace and quiet at the hostel. I told them to feel free to come anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment