Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Thursday, August 26, 2010

"Jambo, Jesus!"

Sipping a cup of hot tea, my cousin Judy shared with me a dream she had in the wee early hours of this morning. It went something like this:
"I was trying to help you find work and we had been searching many places. I finally came across a place where you could help inner-city children learn how to read. I was a bit nervous about showing you this place because it wasn't exactly a "Christian" agency, but I thought you still might be able to make a difference there.
We pulled up to a building that looked a lot like a post office and ventured inside. Partitions were set up every where, with a tutor and a student in each booth. We looked around and again, I pondered, "would this be good enough for Karen, because I know she really has a missionary heart?"
Spotted in the distance was a cubicle missing some walls. We could see a chubby young black girl seated there. When she spotted us, a smile crossed her face and excitement sparkled in her eyes as she jumped up, ran over to Karen, and squealed, "Jambo, Jesus!"
Judy awoke with a smile on her face. Africa in the inner-city. Karen is just the person to share Jesus with this little girl and she knew that about her... she couldn't wait to hear the story of Jesus.
May I be a shining light for HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment