Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Sunday, August 29, 2021

God Gives and Takes

 This week Moses was near his family in Kampala as a miracle baby was born.  This wee one was born 2 months premature, but is a healthy 2.7 kg/5.95lbs and she is breathing on her own and drinking well.  We are all so grateful because medical staff had informed the family before delivery that the baby might have to be in the incubator for at least 20 days.  But we serve an awesome God and our niece is strong and healthy!!


Then, a few weeks I received word that Totot, the man on the left, passed away in the Philippines.  Totot and his twin brother, Wawan, were some of my closest buds when I lived in Cagayan de Oro City.  His death shook me because he is my age.  An amazingly energetic believer in Christ.
But 2 days ago, Wawan passed away too.  The Lord has taken home both of these guys and I have shed a few tears.  I know it has been 20 years since I lived in Cagayan, and 17 years since these below pictures were taken, but these were my brothers.  They loved the Lord, led worship with passion, and were very involved in youth discipleship.
Today, Wawan and Totot are dancing with Jesus!
Totot, me, Boknoi, and Wawan


No comments:

Post a Comment