Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Sunday, July 31, 2016

ScoobieDoo the Subaru

Scoobie Doo... my Subaru (Forester) is now 16 years old and I think I have a love/hate relationship with her.  She has been good, but she has a low wheel base and that is not always helpful on the rough village roads.  For the past year, she has been in the car every month and consuming a lot of time and money.  Yesterday I was in the garage again, for six hours, trying to bring Scoobie Doo back to life - replacing a rear shock, installing lights (since two were not working), oil change, replacing the steering pump, and so much more.  
 I think I just get sad that she is costing more money now, but at the same time, I don't know if I should give her up.  She's still a strong car, when she's not weak.  :)
 I'm thankful that I have a mechanic or two who know how to bring her back to life.
Please pray for my car and safety on the roads - always!

No comments:

Post a Comment