Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Looking Back

Good morning friends,
Lately I have been hanging out with many people....
 Kids at Vineyard Christian school were preparing for a memorial fundraiser.  I teach at this school every Wednesday.
 They were making bags, purses, and cakes for the auction.
 Then, every day I am currently teaching the "RE" class (Religious Education) at Little Flowers primary school.  The kids have been hearing the 17 Stories.
 It's all about God's big plan of Salvation - and this was review day.
 Four groups were competing to complete a 16 piece puzzle.  It's actually a very long, hard task for the children here.  But well worth the learning experience!
 Fun with the boys!
 Delightful girls!


 One of my great friends and team-mates put on a ladies retreat.  I was welcomed for brunch with this charming place setting.  It ended up being a day of prayer, bead work crafts, fellowship, eating, storytelling, Bible study, and relaxation!  Thank you Mandy Shaarda!
On Saturday I was the driver for my friends Denis and Frances.  It was a big wedding, celebrating love and connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment