Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Speaking in Wingham

 On Sunday, April 27th, I had the wonderful opportunity to share God's stories of what's happening in Uganda, and I taught about my theme for the year - Walking in Power. 
 God showed up, and gave me so much peace to continue speaking... I was emotional about being back in a church in an area where I grew up - so I knew 75% of the congregation.  And then I watched my videos of friends in Uganda and I was just homesick, no matter how you looked at it.
 After the service I was able to meet with people, swap stories, catch up with old friends, and pray with people.
 I praise God for the offering that was also collected on that morning!!  I love seeing how the Lord continues to provide for my needs as I will continue serving in Soroti, Uganda.

No comments:

Post a Comment