Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Day in London

June 26 found me in London, England.  I had a 12 hour layover between Toronto and Entebbe, Uganda, so I took the opportunity to get out and explore for a while.  I wanted to meet up with a new friend in the airport, so by the time we finally exited customs, we only had 5.5 hours to see London Central.
Taking the Tube (underground Subway) for an hour, we popped up near Westminster.
The famous red phone booths

Sara and I made sure to ride this latest London attraction

The London Eye allows you to see for 40 km on a clear day

Westminster Abbey

Parliament and Big Ben
Before we knew it, we had to head back underground and journey back to Heathrow Airport.  Uganda bound together.

No comments:

Post a Comment