Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Writing Lists

I have slowly become a list making person and it goes against my grain, but there are things I must accomplish now days.
  • Go to the bank to pay the water bill (20 minutes)
  • Pay school fees for a team-mate (3 hours)
  • Call the plumber (and wait in the house for 4 hours while he works)
  • Organizing for two groups of youth to go to Mto Moyoni.
  • Photocopy 120 pages for the Evangelism Bible study I am doing in Kamuda (1 hour)
  • Then grocery lists
  • And lists of contacts that I need to meet up
Here is the youth group from Abim.  I spent four days with them - listening to and exploring the Father Heart of God.
     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment