Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Saturday, March 3, 2012

Women's Retreat

Every once in a while, I just need to take a break and be fed by my team.  After my journey to Kampala, and a period of time in the village, I was grateful for the 24 hour women's retreat that my team had planned.  Nine of us ladies gathered first for lunch at one of the local hotels, then went over to a team-mates house for the rest of our time.  We snacked on yummy foods.  Listened to a testimony of a lady who now blesses God through her pain.  It was so good to share each others testimonies, fears, and insights.  The afternoon flew by.  I was even stretched by participating in a few girly activities... the pictures say it all:

One of the last fun things I did before going home at noon was get my blood pressure read.  I'm normal!!  Yeah!  Life is treating me just fine in Uganda.

No comments:

Post a Comment