Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Wednesday, March 7, 2012

KONY 2012: Bringing Joseph Kony to justice

There is a Kony 2012 video that is hitting Facebook like a storm.  In so many ways I am glad the world is starting to hear about the evils of one man.  He must be brought to justice.  Even today I am heading out to the village to spend some time with former child soldiers.  Even though they were able to escape more than 5 years ago, the fears and heartaches still remain.  Please read the following article to learn more about Joseph Kony, and if you wish to watch the 1/2 hour video put out by the Invisible Children - it is at the bottom of the article.  I am also letting you know, though, that Joseph Kony is not in Uganda at the moment (although I'm sure he still has some Ugandan youth in his rebel group today)... he is more in Congo and Southern Sudan.
KONY 2012: Bringing Joseph Kony to justice

My team leader wrote this response to the Kony 2012 video.  Read the post here.

I also want to share one of my team-mates latest blog posts about the LRA.  Check out her post here:
http://atimeasthis.blogspot.com/2012/03/lra-update.html

No comments:

Post a Comment