Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Life

Waking up to the sound of a humming noise, my first thought is that Dad is making a cake. Upon traipsing upstairs I notice that Dad is not standing at the kitchen counter - mixing, but sitting at the table, feeding a paper shredder. "Life, oh life!" is being shredded. 2001, 2002, 2003 will not be moved again.

Deciding to have cereal for breakfast, I open the cupboard door and choose to eat (shreddie-shaped) cinnamon flavored Life. Life is being torn up in my mouth, but hopefully the nourishment will strengthen my day... which is so different than the paper shredder that has erased a part of life.

Last week I celebrated 34 years of life and I thank God for every moment. The adventures God has brought me through have been truly spectacular. And I'm simply excited about continuing to journey with the Lord, wherever He may lead.

"Jesus answered, 'Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.'" John 4:13,14

No comments:

Post a Comment