Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Friday, July 2, 2010

Sitting with Excitement

Happy Canada Day with Robin Mark
(Last night)
In an open field north of home, 1200 plus people are sitting on lawn chairs, accompanied by millions of mosquitos. A trailor stage is set up to host Robin Mark from Northern Ireland and a wonderful praise team. I'm lounging off to the right side, in my lawn chair, or dancing behind the chair, worshipping an amazing God, and fellowshipping with great friends.

(This morning)
Alone in the living room, I am sitting on the edge of the cushy couch, cheering for the Netherlands. Hup Holland Hup!! World Cup Soccer at its finest. The game ends 2-1 and I am pumped and wishing I were actually back in the Netherlands, cheering with some old friends.

(Now)
I am pondering about the excitement of the most glorious place - where God is sitting:

"After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting: "Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God, for true and just are his judgments.".... The twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God, who was seated on the throne. And they cried: "Amen, Hallelujah!"
Then a voice came from the throne, saying: "Praise our God, all you his servants, you who fear him, both small and great!" Revelation 19:1,2, 4,5

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you are in a good place! what are you up to these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in a good place. There's no place like home. ") Actually, I am still in Ontario, crashing at the parental units, working in a group home, and trusting God for every step in this journey called life.

    ReplyDelete