Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Wednesday, August 12, 2009

International Buffet

This evening I was blessed to share a meal with some Ugandans, Americans, Japanese, Chinese, and Canadians. What a fun world we live in!! Even here in a town/city like Soroti. I went to say good-bye to a friend who has been working for an NGO and is now going back to the States, but I spent most of the evening with a beautiful Japanese lady named Satoko. I think we will be good friends. We are going to go swimming this weekend at the Flight School here in town and maybe I can attempt to beat her in table tennis. Pray that I will be able to shine the light of Christ for her to see, and all the many Chinese that we continue to have contact with as they build the roads here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen - that international meal reminds me of that supper we ate with Jotique and Arlyn in Los Banos. It is a lovely diverse world. May God bless your friendship with Satoko. Luv Mom (p.s. Thomas is our IT at school on my gmail account).

    ReplyDelete