Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Soul Care

Last week took me down country, to Entebbe, with my whole team.  It was truly refreshing to attend a Soul Care Conference with all my Team Beyond mates.  Five days of team building, sessions on soul care - led by Ingrid Davis, swimming in a pool, sleeping in a tent, walking through plagues of lake flies on Lake Victoria, and amazing worship.
  Here are all the MK's on the team now... Missionary Kids are awesome.
 Our team truly has a heart for adoption and living out our Father's Love!
Here is the team, but really, the team is so much bigger as we have so many Ugandan partners that we are walking alongside of in ministry.
 Ingrid gave us an assignment of working on our life map... the joys, hardships, lies believed, lessons learned, and God moments. 
 I am eager to share my story with those around me - so we can grow in unity.
 Here we are during our sessions with Ingrid.  It was a beautiful time together - conflicts were resolved, prayers were lifted up, hugs were given, team spirit was built all because we were walking closer with the Holy Spirit.
I thank God for this annual strategy retreat.  I truly feel refreshed and renewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment