Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Saturday, April 30, 2011

GottaBe

There is famous VeggieTales song that goes like "Broccoli, celery... gotta be... veggie tales".  My sweet nephew, Jacob, was asking me the other day, "Tante Bear, what is gottabe?  I think daddy buys it, but I can't find it in the pwoduce aisle."  I tried to keep my chuckle inside as he seriously thought it was a vegetable.  I winked over at my brother, who hadn't heard the comments, so Jacob asked his daddy.  We had a good laugh when we really explained what GottaBe is.

I do that a lot in songs, I'm sure.  I sing my own lyrics, just to make things sound right in my own mind.  And at the moment I am trying not to do the same thing with my life.  God is the author of my life.  He is in control, and I need to listen to His voice, rather than create my own path. 

No comments:

Post a Comment