Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Tuesday, July 5, 2022

June Moments 2022

Here are a few highlights of our past month. 
I found these beautiful beans in the main market. Yum Yum.
Moses is sharing jackfruit with our friend Chrispus.
We are excited that our little church has a fresh coat of paint.

Welcome to UCC!
I was given a box of cheerios as a gift. Woohoo!
School food - this is called "boo and eggs". It's like spinach and scrambled eggs/
Another staple - always!! - is BEANS.
Moses and I went out for an awesome evening of praise and worship at Gulu University.
Our church family, UCC, was hosting the campus event called "Ignite".
On my birthday I was blessed over and over again!! Here is a cake made by my friend Phionah.
The ladies Bible study group.
I host this lovely group every Monday evening, as we join together for Bible study.  At the moment we are doing a study on 2 Timothy, called "Entrusted".
Moses helped to lead children's ministry training out in Koch Goma.
Another fun birthday surprise - a lovely gift from a sweet friend.
Bamboo in the gardens.
I think cacti are so pretty.
Chocolate love!
A birthday package in the mail.
Training on 17 Stories and Stories of Hope.



I've never had a children's ministry training with just male teachers. :) 
Moses made me breakfast in bed for my birthday. I'm blessed (and full)!
Editing Roots to Fruits curriculum.
Reading through Moses's sermon before he drives to Kitgum to preach on the radio.
Greetings from Grandma, make my heart sing.
Ignite Worship Night

No comments:

Post a Comment