Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Tuesday, January 26, 2021

"Migdal Edar" and How was your Christmas?

 For the Christmas season, I wrote a little monologue called "Migdal Edar"  - Enjoy!

Plus, we found Santa this year!!
And we were able to participate in a fun Christmas concert that took place out at World Embrace. We sang "Go Tell it on the Mountain" as a duet and joined in on other fun songs.
The Ladies Bible study group that I am a part of here in Gulu has a fun Christmas party/birthday party (The birthday girl brought her own cake - so fun!!) and we closed off the year bringing our study on "How not to bite and devour one another"... dealing with conflict Biblically.
I thought I would make Mom's special almond ring recipe that I remember as a child.  I was so excited to make it and the pastry turned out lovely.  I quickly whipped up the glaze to bring to the party and sat in great anticipation of all the grand comments I would receive.  No one said anything... so I tried a bite and spit it out.  I told everyone NOT to eat my special treat.  Bummer... I had used corn starch instead of powdered sugar to make the glaze.  Hahahaha... we all had a grand laugh.  Can you hear me laughing so loud that my face turned red?!  Yep, some day I shall redeem this treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment