Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Monday, June 18, 2018

Jumping into June

The first few days of June found me back in a super busy Kampala.
 I was joining the OneHope team for a 2 day training on the new "Lead Today" curriculum.
 Alison did a great job training
 It's always good to learn a lesson in the games we play.
 Group presentations
Praying for God to transform the youth of Uganda!
 LEAD TODAY is a fantastic new youth discipleship material - focusing on Influence, Vision, Integrity, Growth, Initiative, Self-Discipline, Timing, Teamwork, Attitude, Priorities, Relationships, Responsibility, Communication and Leadership.
I had a blast hanging out with this crew at KPC Watoto in Kampala.
Back in Soroti, Ryan, Jalyssa, and I are walking alongside one small nursery school - teaching crafts and creative techniques with the teachers there.  I am also doing the Friday morning devotions with all of the kids there.

Here we were making colourful letters out of beautiful African cloth.
Morning Devotions
And a sweet note for me.  My old colleague - Rachel Kolb is in town with her precious family.  A true pleasure to catch up in each other's lives.... they left Soroti 5 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment